Do You Wholesale Your Products?
- Yes. If you have an online store or a brick and motar store, please contact Ray at email@example.com with your name, company, and location.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- All major credit cards and paypal.
How Much is Shipping and Handling?
- Shipping in the U.S. is based on weight and calculated upon checkout.
- You can calculate your shipping cost at check out.
How Do I Use Your Stamps?
- The red rubber stamps are mounted on cling cushion so all you have to do is trim it, slap it on an acrylic block and you are ready to go! The same goes with all our clear photopolymer stamps. To clean, just peel it of the acrylic block when you are done, rinse off the ink, dry, and store.
Do Rubber Stamps and Clear Stamps stamp the same?
- Both rubber stamps and clear stamps use an acrylic block to adhere to when stamping.
- Both stamp with a clear impression so images come out crisp and clean.
- While our manufacturer strives for great quality, sometimes there are slight imperfections in the clear stamp (e.g. slight ripple), but it should not affect the actual impression and you should be able to stamp perfectly.
How Do I Download my Digital Products?
- All your purchased digital stamps are stored in your account. You are allowed 5 downloads per item. On the left hand side of your account page, there is a link that say ‘My Downloads’. All your digis are stored there. Once you click on it, a list of your digital items will show up. Click on the one that you want and it should start downloading. Should you have any trouble downloading it, please contact us and we can email the item(s) to you.
- Once a digital product is purchased, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and back up their items onto their personal drive/disk/desktop in case of any computer fail/update/error. We recommend you save your digital files as soon as possible. You have 5 downloads/opportunities to download and save your digital items. There are no redownloads after the limit is reached. There is no replacement for lost files. The Greeting Farm is not responsible for lost or unsaved digital items.
- For more digi tips (printing, coloring, etc) please go here:
What is your return policy?
- Please contact us to file a return.
- If you recieved a damaged product, please contact us immediately and we will send you a replacement at no cost to you.
- Returns/exchanges are accepted within 30 days from purchase date. Item(s) must be unused and unopened and in it’s original condition. We will gladly exchange or issue a store credit. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned and reshipping of merchandise. No cash or charge refund. Sales, clearance, digital products, and Farmers Market items are final sales and not eligible for return.
- Any personal information provide by you, the customer, is for the sole purpose of fulfilling your orders only and will never be shared to any third party. The Greeting Farm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected always.