The Greeting Farm STAMP and DIGI Design Team Calls!
THE GREETING FARM 2021 STAMPS DT CALL
(Clear Stamps Team)
The Greeting Farm is looking for USA crafters who love working with character stamps for our Stamp Design Team. Open only to the USA at this time due to long delays and high costs of international shipping.
Stamp Team Requirements:
- Stamp DT term is for 12 months: January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021. However, DT Members will be evaluated on a quarterly basis.
- DT Members must have an active blog and Facebook account to share your creations and help promote our store. Other social media outlets are a plus.
- DT Members will be required to post approximately 6-7 projects per month.
- DT Members will be required to upload projects to designated albums a minimum 24 hours in advance of deadline.
- A calendar will be set up in advance so you can work ahead if you wish. Each team member will have assigned days to write posts on The Greeting Farm Blog.
- Advertising in other Facebook Groups is required.
- Projects need to utilize products we sell in our store and linked back to the store.
- DT Members must be able to take clear, sharp photos of projects for blog posts. You will also need a photo editing software to add your watermarks. Blog posts should include multiple photos (or a video).
- Ability to work with established schedules, meet deadlines and follow posting guidelines.
- Hard copy mail-in of your cards every quarter. These cards are used to promote the stamps at trade shows throughout the year (shipping costs are not reimbursed).
Stamp Team Benefits:
- As a TGF Designer, you will receive ALL new monthly releases for free (this does not include larger kits or special releases).
- Discount code for 40% off to use on any additional purchases.
- Private Facebook group where we communicate with each other.
- TGF Watermark to use on your photos.
- You will be featured on our social media posts and The Greeting Farm Blog.
- Email 3 projects where TGF Stamps are used as the main focus of the project.
- Include in your application: Blog Address, Facebook Page, Instagram, any other social media accounts you wish to share and where you live (city/state). Please also include a little bit about yourself.
- Email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include "The Greeting Farm Stamps DT Call" in the subject line.
We will accept submissions until September 30, 2020, 11:59pm CST.
REMINDER: The Stamp DT Call is open to USA residents ONLY
THE GREETING FARM 2021 DIGI DESIGN TEAM CALL
Hi everyone! The Greeting Farm is looking for crafters who are excited and thrilled about working with digital images! We are putting together a small team of digital stamp enthusiasts. So, if you love The Greeting Farm images and working with digital stamps, we'd love to see you apply for our Digi Team! Read on for more info and on how to apply. Digi DT Call is open to U.S. and International applicants. Good luck and we look forward to reviewing all your submissions!
Digi Team Requirements:
- Digi Member term is a 12-month commitment (Jan 2021-Dec 2021). However, we do evaluations on an on-going basis.
- Digi Member must be able to work with established schedules, meet deadlines, and follow guidelines.
- Digi Member must have an active social media platform to help showcase and promote your creations. It can be a blog, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Digi Member is required to create at least 3 projects a month. (if we have additional digi releases throughout the month, you can volunteer to do additional projects).
- Digi Member is required to upload finished projects to our designated folder on the FB DT Page, a minimum of 24 hrs in advance of deadline.
- Schedules will be set up in advance so you will have plenty of time to prepare and create.
- Digi Member must have ability and knowledge of a program to be able to build digital scenes using TGF digital images.
- Digi creations must only use TGF digital images, however you may use other's dies and ink and embellishments.
- Digi Member must be able to take clear, sharp photos of their projects to showcase.
- Digi Member must mail in a minimum of 4-5 physical cards/creations each quarter. Projects will be used in further promotion at shows and in videos. Shipping costs are not reimbursed.
As a team member you will receive:
- Monthly Digi Release sets for free via email.
- 40% discount on TGF website.
- Access to TGF DT private FB page for group discussions.
- A watermark for your photos.
How to Apply:
- Email photos of 3 projects you've created using TGF digital images to: email@example.com
- Please include the subject line "TGF Digital DT Call Submission"
- Also don't forget to add your name, location, blog, social media links, and tell us a bit about yourself as well!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 30, 2020, 11:59 CST.