It’s Sweater Weather
Hello, crafty friends! Cynthia here sharing a fall card using the stamp set from 2 different stamp sets. I brought out this month’s exclusive Stamptember release called Sweater Weather and an older set called Cool Couple. I’ve been enjoying crafting cards and projects for this autumn season! Hope you are getting a chance to create for this cool, crisp time of year!
I wanted to color Anya again because of her glorious hair! Look at all the coloring surface area! The sky is the limit! :) I chose warm, red Copic tones for her hair. I colored up her fuzzy sweater with shades of brown. That was an experiment and was fun to create! All I did was make loose X’s on her sweater with Copics. Who knew? I colored up her purse and hair bow in jewel green.
I paired her up with Ian from Cool Couple for this simple scene. I colored up his hair making O’s on his hair to create a curly look. I mirrored the green in Anya’s purse with Ian’s hoodie. I have created some Copic magic with X’s and O’s! :)
I die cut some square patterned papers and green cardstock for the background. I stamped the sentiment on a word bubble die and this simple card is done!
- SSS/TGF Sweater Weather Copic Markers: Anya hair E18, E07, YR15, Y31; skin E13, E11, E00, E000; Ian hair W09, W07, W05; skin E27, E25, E13, E11; sweater E79, E57, E23, E31; green purse G09, G05; jeans B99, B97, B95; skirt E53, E50
- TGF Cool Couple set
- Crate Paper patterned paper
- Recollections Green Cardstock
- Accent white card base
- Jaded Blossom Word Bubble Die
- Distress Ink Rustic Wilderness
Thanks for stopping by!